Monday, October 7, 2013
July 22 Isabelle´s Baptism and a New Responsibiity as Zone Leader
Dear Family and Friends,
I am short on time as I have a training for missionary trainers in just over an hour. You might ask why I am I going to a traing for missionary trainers as a zone leader. To answer your question...Elder De MAgalhães and I have been called to train a new missionary starting tomorrow and continue our usual duties as zone leaders, to say the least we will stay extremely busy with hardly any time to eat and sleep, but I would have my life no other way. I love responsibility and staying busy in the service of the Lord, I know the Lord is pleased with the work we are doing especially after we helped 15 year old Isabelle enter the waters of baptism yesterday, becoming the second member of her family. Her sister was baptized in a different city a year ago and is planning on serving a mission in the coming months. It was great to see Isabelle, Jennifer, her sister, and Rita, her mom, shed tears of joy at the baptismal service yesterday as the Spirit was extremely strong. Anyway I got to go, keep Elder De Magalhães, our new missionary companion ``son´´ and I in your prayers.
Remember that we forget the guilt and weight of our past sins, but we stay with a vivid remembrance of our past sins, after we have repented and been forgiven, just as the scars in Jesus Christ´s hands, feet and side stayed with him as a remembrance of the sacrifice and suffering that had been felt in the past, so the same mistake or sin is never made again.
I love you all, thanks for the love and support. Have a busy, blessed week.
Ame,
Elder Jonathan Hokanson
I love you all, thanks for the love and support. Have a busy, blessed week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment