Sunday, January 26, 2014

October 21, 2013 - The heat and humidity have arrived in curitiba



Dear Family and Friends,
 
Yet another transfer started this past week and yet again the Lord kept me here in the same area of Vila Oficinas, where I have been the since the beginning of June. I received a new companion as Elder Valdez finished his mission and returned to his home in Springfield and Elder Guimarães, my companion for a week was transferred to the center of Curitiba.
My new companion is Elder David Blake Farr, of Wilmington North Carolina (Included is a foto of us right before we left our house today to use email.)
I am out of time to write as I have been called yet again as a lone zone leader of 19 elders and 2 sisters. I know the Lord has a plan in all things and miracles take place as we do our best and let the Lord do the rest.
I love you all and thank you for your love and support.
 
Ame,
 
Elder Jonathan Hokanson 

No comments:

Post a Comment